- Take some time and explore the repositories on this page that are connected to your course content or interests.
- Try out the search strategies you’ve practiced. Rather than just using your normal vocabulary, consider synonyms and terms other educators and experts may have used. Feel free to jot down your search strategies. HINT: A mind map is a great tool to plot your search and ensure you cover all the bases.
- Pay close attention to which of the repositories have advanced search capabilities, and explore how you might optimize those capabilities.
- Once you have spent some time exploring the resources, curate three (or more) OER to support learners’ understanding of an element or concept for a course.
- Write a blog post listing the OER that you’ve found and how they can be used in your context.
image credit: “Puzzled” flickr photo by Brad Montgomery https://flickr.com/photos/bradmontgomery/4363410868 shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license