Regardless of your discipline, you are concerned with learners’ understanding of their limited privacy online.
- Evaluate the potential of “Hot on your trail: Privacy, your data, and who has access to it” using the C.R.A.A.P test.
- Use the online form to record your C.R.A.A.P evaluation of the resource.
- Check colleagues’ scores to compare evaluations.
- Apply the CRAAP test to the resources that you chose for your contribution to our shared Padlet https://padlet.com/french_peg/CurationCreation when you were exploring the repositories.
- Use the CRAAP test to evaluate the resources for currency, relevance, authority, accuracy, purpose. If any of them “fail” the CRAAP try to find another one to replace it.
- Now that you have deemed the resource worthy, annotate each resource, using “Add comment”. Briefly explain how you would use this resource in your course.
- Peruse some of the contributions that are already there. Feel free to add constructive comments to their curated creations.
- Write a reflective blog post about the resources that you have chosen, the ways that you will use them in your course, and what you might curate next. Tweet a link to the blog with #oextend.
image credit: “Cow Manure” flickr photo by barbourians https://flickr.com/photos/barbourians/7442875160 shared under a Creative Commons (BY-SA) license