- Technologist Module: A Capstone Reflection (Mel Young, @melyoung00)
Using Zoom to meet challenges faced in my current role 🙂
- Tools Which Can be Used in the Classroom (Lynn Chartrand, @lynn_chartrand)
There are a variety of tools that can enhance learning in the classroom. In this post, I briefly describe how I adapted one learning tool to test students at a deeper level of learning.
- Connecting to the Course Curriculum (Lynn Chartrand, @lynn_chartrand)
The use of technology in the classroom should serve a purpose and should be connected to the course curriculum. Here is my reflection about the responsible use of technology in the classroom.
- Tools (Pamela Koski Bryant, @BryantKoski)
The tool I decided to focus on was youtube. I have decided to use youtube videos on top of my lessons as a way to teach the students how to change brushes in the air monitoring equipment motors. I believe that hearing someone else while seeing it multiple times will help guide the students in… Read more »
- Scheduling's my fave (Melanie Lefebvre, @ProfMelLefebvre)
I love scheduling. It’s second nature to me. This module allowed me to find a scheduling app to help students who do not find scheduling comes as easily.
- It's Alive! (Sidney, @data_professor)
My next post is about a technology tool that I found through consultation with the experts in the Hub. I had two problems I wanted to address when I went down there. As usual, they came up with creative solutions to problems I didn’t even know I had.
- Tutors and their payroll – Made better (Irene Stewart, @IrenequStewart)
The Technologist Module was a thought-provoking adventure for me, where I thought I was going was not where I ended up but the process of working through the sections of the modules and the activities led to what I believe is the right place for helping tutors learn an unfriendly software system for entering their… Read more »
- Teching it out (Helen DeWaard, @hj_dewaard)
This response is a reflection on the use of Slack as a back channel conversation space for students taking an online course where critical digital literacies is taught to teacher candidates. Since this tech tool is relatively new to most students, since it is not prominent in the education sector, it puts all participants on… Read more »