- Mind Map in Nursing Clinical Class (JDeJong, @JuanitaDeJong)
Mind Map for Clinical
- Les inégalités sociales et économiques: enjeux et solutions (Emmanuel Nadeau, @nadeau_emmanuel)
Voici une carte conceptuelle qui offre un survol du contenu de mon cours “Inégalités sociales et économiques : enjeux et solutions”. Les inégalités économiques sont au coeur du cours, mais je touche également aux inégalités sociales et externes. J’ai construit mon cours autour de questions.
- Contextualizing a Literature Review (Asako Yoshida, @yourlibrarian)
Before showing how to search research databases to identify relevant research articles for students’ research project, I created this mind map to show them that the purpose of doing a literature review in their research project.
- NTIP Planning for Teachers (Michelle Fenn, @Toadmummy)
A colleague and I were responsible for designing the professional learning for Secondary NTIP teachers based upon their survey responses to professional learning needs. Together, we created this Mindomo in order to plan the learning.
- Map for Intro to US Government Course (Shawna M. Brandle, @profbrandle)
I really enjoyed the challenge of thinking about what the bones of my course are. These are the most important things, that I want students to know 5 years later from the course (and which, in the course, we build finer details, such as examples and evidence, on). I’m adding this map to my syllabus… Read more »
- Hearing technologies for students with hearing loss (Pam Millett, @millettpam)
I teach a course on different kinds of hearing technologies for students with hearing loss – there are a LOT, and my students have a hard time remembering them all, and figuring out which one would be the best choice for a particular student with a particular classroom scenario. We pull up this mind map… Read more »
- Map to Air Quality Assessment (Pamela Koski Bryant, @BryantKoski)
- Concept Mapping for Human Relations PND 1105 (Lynn Chartrand, @lynn_chartrand)
I often speak to nursing students about the many benefits of concept mapping.
- Concept Map for a College Communications Course (Mel Young, @melyoung00)
I created this concept map of my introductory College Communications course, ENG1002. This course is taught to most first year students at the College and includes the basics of English communication.
- Concept map (Sidney, @data_professor)
This is the concept map for my upcoming Advanced Excel course. I worked on what the content would be and did thematic analysis several times to find what subjects would be most appropriate and how the content should be delivered. Part of this process is outlining what basic ideas should be taught in each module,… Read more »