- Clinical Assessment (Iain Alexander Robertson, @IainRobertson)
The concept map below relates to a course in clinical assessment that I teach. I wanted to link the course outcomes to each of the major regional parts of the body. My emphasis is on the principles of massage and how they relate to the body. Often students struggle with linking old and new knowledge… Read more »
- Mindmapping Apprentice Workshop (Irene Stewart, @IrenequStewart)
First attempt at concept mapping the Exam Prep workshop for Apprentices
- Mapping Math1020 (Lisa Koster, @lkoster)
In the Fall I will be teaching a course I have never taught before. When this activity came up, I thought it would be a good idea to map Math1020 so that I could get an understanding of the topics I will be teaching.
- Leadership – Jump in the Fire (Rob Harrison, @robe5030)
This is a concept map for my Developing Leadership course. I also added a little bit of commentary on the “hidden curriculum” that doesn’t get covered in my course. How do Leaders actually develop? Hint: it doesn’t happen just in a classroom!
- syllabus map… for comm essentials (Jen Booth, @JenBoothatGC)
I find mind maps absolutely mystifying. My brain likes charts and paragraphs. I decided to try to extend my brain and rough out a mind map – I’m not sure I like it, but here is what I came up with. I decided to try to map how the learning outcomes of the course play… Read more »
- Mapping it out (Helen DeWaard, @hj_dewaard)
My mapping experience has been honed by the work I’ve done over the years in a variety of concept mapping tools. This blog post shares some mapping software items that I’ve explored and why I’m currently using Mindomo in my online course.
- Syllabus Concept Map – HLTH 326 (Lynn Cartan, @LynnCartan)
I developed this syllabus concept map for an existing course I developed. The course covers Information Systems and Technology for the Health Information Management Program. But, it also became a repository for topics that don’t fit anywhere else in the program. Concept mapping it makes clear that it would benefit from readjusting the content.
- Concept Map for Mathematics for the Computer Industry course (Greg Rodrigo, @greg_rodrigo)
This was a concept map I created for my Mathematics for the Computer Industry course: http://its.allinadayswork.ca/blog/activity-tfl-mathconceptmap