- Collaborative Dinner Table (Lynn Chartrand, @lynn_chartrand)
I choose the detail the accounts of an Interprofessional Initiative that I has the pleasure of leading. While this was the first big initiative that I lead, it certainly will not be the last.
- Collaborative Coffee Table (Bettina Brockerhoff-Macdonald, @BettinaBrocker1)
New Online Progam Planning can take intra- and inter-institutional collaboration depending on the size and scope of the project. You will most likely need content experts from the Academic Department to create content for courses and plan the curriculum, peer reviewers of the content from within and outside of the institution to ensure validity of… Read more »
- Clean Air Sudbury (Pamela Koski Bryant, @BryantKoski)
The collaborative project was to come up with a design and innovation contest on constructing a ‘living wall’ . The group who came up with this idea are apart of a community partnership called ‘Clean Air Sudbury’. Clean Air Sudbury is a non-profit community group focused on air quality issues in Greater Sudbury. This group is… Read more »
- The Value of Collaborative Project Planning (Mel Young, @melyoung00)
The Hub Team collaborated to execute an intense 6 week professional development blitz during the May/June period just a few months after it’s new physical space opened. With over 400 registrations, I’d consider the collaborative project to be a success!
- The Collaborative Dining Table (Sidney, @data_professor)
For this task, I am self aware enough to know I can’t beat my colleagues brilliant drawings in her post. So before we get into the dining table, I would like to share a story which took place a number of years ago.
- HyFlex Dinner Etiquette (Melanie Lefebvre, @ProfMelLefebvre)
I bent the rules and featured a project I’m in the midst of – an up and coming HyFlex program!
- Join me for dinner (Danny Smith, @ProfessorDannySmith)
Having a meal with friends and family tends to be more fulfilling than eating alone. We linger longer, eat a little more, and have more meaningful conversations and experiences. This held true for my recent project despite my efforts to use tech tools to facilitate collaboration between buildings and FT and PT faculty running on… Read more »
- Guess who's coming to dinner? (Irene Stewart, @IrenequStewart)
A look around the table of a recent project to identify information gaps that students may experience when transitioning to college.
- The Collaborative Dining Table (Steven Secord, @stevensecord)
Teaching is not a solitary endeavour as this exercise shows. Who helped me in my first year of teaching in the Faculty of Education? More people than I could easily fit around any dining table.
- Waiting for Dessert! (Helen DeWaard, @hj_dewaard)
This is the story about Project Podcasting where I engage my students in podcasting for the first time. As their teacher, I collaborate with podcasters to build a podcasting PLN that turns out to be just the appetizer. Now I’m waiting for dessert.