So this was a bit different for me. This year I am doing everything within the camp2019.learn4growth.com site, so I had to look at slightly different places for the files and to create the subdirectory.
It was a great test to see if I remembered anything from last year.
I added a directory called “Subsite” and uploaded the zip file. Once extracted, it created the site easily.
Changing the information by editing the index file was straightforward. I used the visual editor. no HTML required.
Changing the pictures was a different story. I changed them as the directed, but for some reason the pictures weren’t changing. I changed browsers, and it worked. I went “incognito” and it also worked.
I am guessing that it wasn’t truly re-loading the pictures (although the text was changed).
I think I will have to explore the HTML UP (https://html5up.net/) now!